Nayef al-Oweidat, age 13, suffered serious wounds during an Israeli bombing on his neighborhood. He is one of at least 206 Palestinians (41 of them minors) who died from Israeli attacks in 2022.
reposted from WAFA, the Palestinian News and Info Agency, January 26, 2023
GAZA, Thursday, January 26, 2023 (WAFA) – A Palestinian child has Thursday succumbed to the serious wounds he susained during the recent Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip last year, medical sources confirmed.
The sources said that Nayef al-Oweidat, 13, succumbed to the wounds he sustained after Israeli warplanes bombed the neighborhood of al-Hasayna, in the refugee camp of al-Nuseirat, central Gaza.
For a complete list of Palestinians and Israelis killed since 2000, please visit Israel-Palestine Timeline
OTHER RECENT PALESTINIAN DEATHS AT ISRAEL’S HANDS:
- Israel’s “shoot first” policy leads to 2 more Palestinian deaths
- Palestinian father of 3 killed by illegal Israeli colonist in West Bank
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Two Palestinians In Jenin – 17 killed in 19 days
- Seriously Injured Palestinian 14-year-old Succumbs To His Wounds
- Israeli forces gun down Palestinian father & 2 others, another dies of wounds
- Palestinian, 19, Dies From Wounds Suffered in Jenin
- Invading Israeli forces kill 5 Palestinians in West Bank