Israeli soldiers shot at 3 Palestinian teenagers, hitting one in the back and killing him. Over 65 Palestinians, including 14 children, have been killed by Israeli forces since the start of 2023.
reposted from Palestine Chronicle, March 2, 2023
Israeli occupation forces killed a Palestinian teenager and injured two others on Thursday night, in the town of Azzun, in the occupied West Bank province of Qalqiliya, the official news agency WAFA reported.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health said in a statement that Mohammad Nedal Saleem, 15, was shot in the back by Israeli occupation soldiers. Two other Palestinians were also injured, one of them critically.
Eyewitnesses said that Israeli occupation soldiers fired at the three Palestinian teenagers while they were at the entrance to the town, witnesses said.
Over 65 Palestinians, including 14 children, have been killed by Israeli forces since the start of 2023.
For a complete list of Palestinians and Israelis killed since 2000, please visit Israel-Palestine Timeline
NOTE: The entire West Bank has been under Israeli occupation since 1967; all its official entrances and exits are controlled by Israeli soldiers, making its Palestinian inhabitants virtual prisoners. Many are families that were ethnically cleansed from Israel during Israel’s founding war (see this and this and this). Israeli forces often invade them; one example is here.
Israel was established in 1947 through a war of ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population, both Muslims and Christians, and it continues to steal other people’s land for illegal colonies known as ‘settlements.’ While Palestinians most often use nonviolent resistance, a small number use armed resistance against the invaders.
Thanks to the pro-Israel lobby in the US, Congress disburses over $20 million per day of Americans’ tax money directly to and/or on behalf of Israel.
OTHER RECENT NEWS FROM ISRAEL-PALESTINE:
- Netanyahu purveyed a fictional history of Israel to Jordan Peterson
- Israeli settlers rampage as killings continue
- Palestinian Dies From Serious Wounds After Israeli Soldiers Shot Him Thursday
- 2 more Palestinians succumb to wounds inflicted by Israel
- Israel kills 11 Palestinians in daytime raid on Nablus
RECENT WORLD NEWS ABOUT THE ISRAEL-PALESTINE ISSUE:
- Nikki Haley: Candidate for President of U.S. or of Israel?
- Gazan children’s artwork traumatizes ‘UK Lawyers For Israel’
- Another qualified human rights expert snubbed in DC for Israel comments
- ‘Powerful Lobbyist Behind Kevin McCarthy’ is Israel Advocate