Congress member Kathy Manning (D-NC) wrote of her fear of Gazan rockets when she went on an Israeli tour to the town of Sderot (a town that numerous American politicians are taken to). But it’s clear that Manning knows little about the history and current context of Gaza and Sderot, and is missing essential facts.
For citations for the statements in the video, see the article that contains its text: “Congresswoman Manning: let’s put your Sderot experience in context,” by Kathryn Shihadah, who reads her message to Manning in the video. (The shortlink for the article is https://iakn.us/Manning.)
For full information on Palestinian rockets and Israeli airstrikes, see https://iakn.us/rockets
The video is also on YouTube and soon will be added to additional video platforms.
- AIPAC takes newly elected Congress members, CNN’s Setmayer on propaganda trips to Israel
- Israel propaganda trips target ‘Pacific Progressive Leaders’ – no one will say who’s going
- Do Members of Congress Take Too Many Subsidized Trips to Israel?
- Israel lobby to take frosh Congressional Dems to Israel, some refuse trip
- WATCH: Daily Life in Occupied Palestine