Israeli military violence continues, as another Palestinian minor is shot dead with an explosive round to the heart.
reposted from WAFA, the Palestine News and Info Agency, August 9, 2022
Israeli forces Tuesday afternoon gunned down a Palestinian teen and wounded two others in the southern West Bank city of Hebron, according to the Health Ministry.
The Ministry said that 17-year-old teen Mo’men Yassin Jaber succumbed to his critical injuries sustained from Israeli military live gunfire during confrontations in downtown Hebron.
Jaber was hit by an explosive round that pierced and stopped his heart. He was rushed to Al-Ahli Hospital’s intensive care unit, where medics attempted to resuscitate him, but to no avail.
The Ministry pointed that the other casualty, who remained unidentified, sustained live gunfire injury in the femoral artery. He was immediately admitted to the operating room.
Witnesses said that Israeli snipers deployed on rooftops in the area also hit 15-year-old minor by a live round in the foot. The minor was ultimately detained.
Meanwhile, Israeli troops manning the checkpoint at the entrance of the Hebron city neighborhood of Tal Rumedia assaulted Fayzeh Abu Shamsiya for filming them while holding a minor. She was evacuated to a hospital for treatment.
For a complete list of Palestinians and Israelis killed since 2000, please visit Israel-Palestine Timeline.
OTHER RECENT PALESTINIAN DEATHS:
- Massive Israeli invasion into West Bank kills 2 resistance fighters & 16-yr-old
- The names and faces of the 15 children killed in Gaza, August 5-7, 2022
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Teen, Injure Young Man, Abduct Two, in Jenin invasion
- Shot By Israeli Soldiers Tuesday, Palestinian 60-yr-old Dies From Wounds
- Palestinian Teen Killed By Israeli Gunfire Near Ramallah