Not a day goes by without Israeli violence against Palestinians – military, settler, economic, legislative violence; theft of land, freedom, shelter, health, dignity, childhood. IMEMC reports. Weekend incidents include the shooting of Mohammad Tamimi, who had previously been severely injured in 2017, when Israeli forces shot him in the face.
On Monday, Israeli soldiers demolished an under-construction Palestinian home in Aqbat Jaber refugee camp, south of Jericho city in the northeastern part of the occupied West Bank.
The WAFA Palestinian News Agency said the home, one hundred square meters, is owned by Ali Hasan al-Karshan and was being constructed on his land.[…]
On Monday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted thirteen Palestinians from their homes, and injured one, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) said.
The PPS office in Nablus, in the northern West Bank, said several army jeeps invaded the Askar refugee camp east of the city, searched homes, and abducted a former political prisoner, Ezzeddin al-Aqra.[…]
On Sunday evening, Israeli soldiers abducted three Palestinians in occupied Jerusalem in the West Bank.
Eyewitnesses said the soldiers abducted a young man from the Bab al-Amoud area and took him to a nearby detention facility.[…]
On Sunday, Israeli soldiers uprooted 95 Palestinian olive trees in the Al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.
Local nonviolent activist Ahmad Salah said the Israeli army invaded the Baten al-Ma’si area in the southern part of the city and uprooted ninety-five olive trees in four Dunams of Palestinian olive orchards.[…]
Israeli soldiers injured, Sunday, a Palestinian after ramming him with their jeeps after the army invaded Husan town, west of Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank, and caused many to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation.
Media sources said protests took place after several army jeeps invaded the eastern area of the town before the soldiers attacked the protesters with rubber-coated steel bullets and gas bombs.[…]
Palestinian medical sources have reported that a Palestinian, who was seriously injured after Israeli soldiers attacked him in Tarqoumia town, northwest of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, remains in a critical condition.
The sources said that Husam Fatafta suffered fractures to the skull and a Hemorrhage in the brain after Israeli soldiers truck him with their rifles on the head.[…]
- Soldiers Abduct Seven Palestinians In Qalqilia, Hebron, And Jerusalem
- Soldiers Demolish Structures Near Hebron
- WAFA: “Palestinian family in Silwan celebrate daughter’s wedding on rubble of their home”
- Israeli Navy Attacks Palestinian Fishing Boats In Southern Gaza
- Updated: “Soldiers Injure Two Palestinians, Including A Journalist, Abduct Three, Near Hebron”
- Palestinian Dies From Serious Wounds Suffered June 1
- Israeli Colonizers Burn Lands, Attack Homes, Near Nablus
- Israeli Colonizers Injure A Palestinian Shepherd In Hebron
- Israeli Soldiers Injure Palestinian Farmers In Gaza
- Army Injures A Palestinian Child In Hebron
- Israeli Soldiers Attack Workers Near The Annexation Wall In Jenin
- Israeli Troops Storm Masafer Yatta Village
- For The Second Time, Soldiers Injure A Palestinian In Nabi Saleh – Medical sources said the soldiers shot Mohammad Fadel Tamimi during a procession in Nabi Saleh village before he was rushed to surgery at the Istishari Medical Center in Ramallah…on December 15, 2017, Mohammad, who was only 15, was seriously injured by Israeli army fire when the soldiers shot him with a rubber-coated steel bullet in the face from a very close range. The bullet penetrated his face and reached his brain, an issue that forced the surgeons to remove a section of the skull after his brain became swollen. [Read about this incident here.]
- Soldiers Shoot A Palestinian In Hebron
- Israeli Soldiers Injure Dozens Of Palestinians In Kufur Qaddoum
- Israeli Colonizers Injure Two Palestinians In Hebron
IMEMC, the International Middle East Media Center, is a media center developed in collaboration between Palestinian and International journalists to provide independent media coverage of Israel-Palestine. It was founded by the Palestinian Centre for Rapprochement between People in 2003. In 2021, IMEMC became a project of the American nonprofit organization If Americans Knew.
For a complete list of Palestinians and Israelis killed since 2000, see Israel-Palestine Timeline