Joe Biden’s grotesque pro-Israel career in a nutshell by Jeremy Scahill and Paul Abowd, first posted on The Intercept. Beginning in 1973, Biden has a long track record of supporting some of Israel’s worst atrocities… Its killing of women and children in Lebanon, its bombings of Gaza… He’s boasted about his relationship with Netanyahu, and for decades has worked to funnel money to Israel despite its massive human rights abuses and violations of international law. This is a must-view exposé.
- Joe Biden’s deep ties with Israel
- Could Biden Be Impeached for Aiding and Abetting Israeli War Crimes?
- History of the conflict, including background on the 1973 war
- Joe Biden: A career of pandering to Israel & pro-Israel donors
- Netanyahu & Israel lobby tell Biden what to do, as Gaza bleeds
- Israel lobby group ‘thrilled’ at Biden’s pro-Israel appointments
- Blinken reveals how Obama & Biden helped Israel’s 2014 Gaza massacre
- Audacity: Israel to ask U.S. for $1 billion in emergency military aid
- WITNESS: Israel is provoking Hamas, putting ceasefire at risk
- Netanyahu, unaware of the camera, says ‘America can easily be moved’
- Former Ohio Congressman Traficant: ‘Israel Controls America’
- Philip Giraldi – Is Israel a U.S. ally?
- The Lobby USA – Abridged