Israeli soldiers shot Rabi Arafa Rabi, 32, in the head. Rabi’s father says Rabi was just a construction worker trying to earn a living and was engaged to be married this coming Friday
Rabi is the 19th Palestinian killed by Israeli forces this month, half of them teens/children
Reposted from IMEMC
On Saturday evening, Israeli soldiers killed a Palestinian worker near a military roadblock of a section of the illegal Annexation Wall southeast of Qalqilia, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.
Media sources said the soldiers shot the workers near a military roadblock, known as 109, close to Nabi Elias village when the army fired many live rounds at Palestinian workers trying to cross.
The Palestinian Health Ministry said the soldiers shot the worker, Rabi Arafa Rabi, 32, with a live round in the head before Palestinian medics rushed him to Darwish Nazzal governmental hospital in Qalqilia before he was rushed to Rafidia hospital in Nablus, where he succumbed to his serious wounds.
The slain man’s father, from Qalqilia, said the soldiers executed his son in cold blood, adding that Rabi was just a construction worker trying to earn a living and was engaged to be married this coming Friday.
Palestine TV said Israeli colonizers closed several streets in the area and attacked dozens of Palestinian and their cars, before the soldiers invaded it and started firing live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, gas bombs and concussion grenades.
It is worth mentioning that the army frequently attacks, chases, injures, and abducts Palestinian workers near the gates of the illegal Annexation Wall near Qalqilia, Jenin, and other parts of the West Bank.
[Rabi is the 19th Palestinian killed by Israeli forces this month, half of them teens/children; two Israeli soldiers have been killed this month.]
For a complete list of Palestinians and Israelis killed since 2000, please visit Israel-Palestine Timeline
OTHER PALESTINIAN DEATHS THIS MONTH:
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian teen in Jenin raid
- Israeli killing continues, with 2 Palestinian deaths on Thursday
- Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian – 15th this month
- 4 Palestinians dead on Friday: Israeli soldiers kill 3; 1 resistance fighter succumbs
- Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian Teen Near Hebron
- 12-year-old dies from injuries after Israeli soldier shot him Sept 28 in Jenin
- Dozens of Israeli armored vehicles, helicopters invade Jenin, kill 2, injure 11
- Israeli forces kill two more Palestinian teens
- Invading Israeli soldiers kill one Palestinian, injure two near Nablus
- Israeli soldiers kill three Palestinians in two days