Video corrects some statements that activist Max Blumenthal made about author and longtime peace and justice proponent Alison Weir, founder of If Americans Knew, which provides facts on Israel-Palestine to the American public.
- The video of Alison Weir describing the founding of If Americans Knew is from Nahid Kabbani’s program, “The Lighthouse,” broadcast on Sacramento Public Access TV.
- The entire video can be viewed at at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYID….
- The video of Alison speaking about World War I is from the National Summit to Reassess the US-Israel Special Relationship held at the National Press Club in 2014 and broadcast nationally on C-Span.
- Weir’s entire talk can be seen at http://ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/su….
- Jack Dresser’s article can be read in full at http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/08/0…
- More information about her book is available at http://www.againstourbetterjudgment.com/.
- Direct link to purchase on Amazon: http://iakn.us/AOBJ-book
- A 2015 video of Alison’s presentation, “Israel, Palestine and the American connection” is at https://vimeo.com/137338215.
- If Americans Knew is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, independent research and information-dissemination institute. The organization’s objective is to provide information to all Americans that is to a large degree missing from American press coverage of Israel-Palestine and the Middle East. http://www.IfAmericansKnew.org (Donations are fully tax-deductible: https://ifamericansknew.org/about_us/donate.html )
- The full mission statement can be read at http://ifamericansknew.org/about_us/ ‘We believe all people are endowed with inalienable human rights regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, sexuality, or nationality.’