PART ONE IN AN UPCOMING THREE-PART SERIES (also on YouTube)
U.S. tax payers are unwittingly funding the Israeli Military technology industry.
Israel gets $3.8 billion dollars a year in military aid from American taxpayers; that’s $10 million dollars a day.
For example, the “Stingrays” that were found in 2019 tapping the cell towers surrounding the White House, in order to eavesdrop on President Trump’s cellphone conversations, were determined to be Israeli.
More important than the actual conversations, the FBI admits, is the duration of calls and frequency of communication.
Both Israeli companies are subsidized by the Israeli-government.
The Israeli government also sponsors the NSO Group, the Israeli company creates products specifically for cyber-burglary.
They own and license the “zero-click” cyber-attack software Pegasus.
Pegasus can hack a mobile device with only a phone call, whether you answer it or not: “zero-click”.
This software can access all the data on the device, track and locate the user, and control the camera and microphone functions remotely.
The Israeli cyber weapon was used in the assassination of Saudi Arabian journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Supplying the Israeli Military Technology Industry with U.S. tax dollars makes us complicit in the human rights abuses that the Israelis either directly commit or support through their absurdly lucrative Weapons Export Industry.
Edward Snowden: “These companies, right, whether they’re in Israel, whether they are somewhere else, though this is not my problem. How is it that when we have privileged and capable industries in developed countries using their powers not for saving lives, but for making money to such an extent and to such a level of recklessness and irresponsibility that it actually starts costing lives?”
- Israeli Spying on US, Perfecting 24/7 Surveillance Tech
- Secret gag order hides Israel’s espionage & theft of US nuclear technology
- Philip Giraldi – Is Israel a U.S. ally?
- ‘Israel worst counter-intelligence threat to US in the Middle East’ – US Security Establishment
- Top Biden cybersecurity aide Anne Neuberger donated over $500,000 to AIPAC as an NSA Official
- Lawsuit says Caltech Provost and others ignored Israeli spying and then retaliated against whistleblower
- Israel’s Decades of Economic Espionage in the United States