A group of Israelis attacked Palestinians and international peace activists helping pick olives near Bethlehem, stabbing a young woman in the back and breaking her leg with an iron bar…
The Israelis also uprooted 300 olive saplings and sprayed olive trees with chemicals…
Reposted from IMEMC
On Wednesday, a group of illegal Israeli paramilitary colonizers assaulted many Palestinians and international peace activists picking Palestinian olive trees in Kisan village, east of Bethlehem, and stabbed a female activist.
The olive orchard owner, Ibrahim Obeyyat, said the colonizers invaded his land and assaulted the locals and the international peace activists who came to help in picking the olive trees, especially since the area is subject to constant Israeli violations.
Obeyyat added that the international peace activist was stabbed in the back and suffered a fracture in her leg after the colonizers struck her with an iron bar.
He stated that the colonizers also uprooted at least 300 olive saplings and sprayed many olive trees with chemicals in his 90 Dunam olive orchard.
The colonizers repeatedly target Kisan, its farmers, and lands, and have stolen agricultural supplies, uprooted trees, and frequently attack the farmers and the shepherds.
- Heroism in the Holy Land: Chris Brown Beaten for Walking Children to School
- Swedish human rights worker viciously attacked by Israeli settler
- Israeli Attacks on International Peace Workers
- 450 incidents of Israeli settler violence against Palestinians in two years: B’Tselem
- Settler violence: a rampage by Israel’s own homegrown supremacists